In Fixxbook, in addition to the basic Profile information, each client can request specific information from their contractors. In the Clients section of your Fixxbook account you can manage these client specific items. The information you provide in the Clients section is private between you and a given client.
A client can request information either at the time of invitation to their Private Network or anytime thereafter. No matter when they make the request you can manage the information in the same way.
Completing client requirements is not optional and in most cases clients will not agree to do work with you until all client requirements have been completed.
You will know you have outstanding client requirements when:
- There is a red box above clients in the Top Navigation Bar.
- Clients are listed in the Action Required section of the Home Page.
Navigating The Clients Page
How To Navigate To The Client Requirements Page:
There are two ways to navigate to the requirements page.
- From the home page, click Continue, next to the desired client. The Clients page for the applicable client appears.
- From the top navigation bar, click Clients. The Clients page appears.
- Click Continue next to the desired client. The Clients page for the applicable client appears.
From a client’s requirement page you can:
- Switch between clients: From the top of the page you can use a drop down to navigate between clients.
- View outstanding requirements: In the left navigation menu you will see all potential requirements for a given client.
- Sections with a red explanation mark mean this information is required by the client and you have not yet completed the section.
- Sections with a green check mark mean you have completed that section.
- Sections with a gray check mark mean you have not completed this section, but it also is not required by this specific client at this time.
- Take steps to complete outstanding requirements: In the left navigation menu you can proceed to take steps to complete outstanding requirements.
A client will select which of the below items they require their contractors to complete.
- Dispatch Preferences: This is a system requirement and allows you to specify how you would like to receive system communications from Service Automation.
- Client Contacts: Specify who the assigned contact is for a given client.
- Client Rates: Propose rate types by various trades and regions.
- Insurance Documents: Upload documentation of applicable insurance policies.
- Custom Requirements: Review and acknowledge receipt of specific client documents.
- Banking: Enter banking information for direct deposit. Only used if your clients are enrolled in ServiceChannel Payment Manager.
- Tax ID: Checked against the Tax Identification Number (EIN/SSN [US]; BTI/SIM [Canada]; VAT [all other countries]) listed in the Company Information section of your Fixxbook Profile.
Other items on the Client Requirements page: