With a multi-level invoicing (MLI) configuration, location users are typically the first line of approval for invoices, followed by further levels of approval from other users, such as District Managers or Regional Managers. You may set the invoice approval options for dashboard users through the Invoice tab.
- Enable Invoices: Allow dashboard users to approve invoices; users should also be added to the MLI configuration to be able to approve invoices.
- Changeable Category: Allow dashboard users to change the category of a work order when approving an invoice.
- Changeable GL Code: Allow dashboard users to change the GL code while approving an invoice.
- Changeable Next Recipient: Allow dashboard users to change who approves the invoice next, thereby overriding MLI configuration for individual work orders.
- Enable Proposals (Mobile Only): Allow dashboard users to access proposals through the SC Mobile app.