There are two ways to search for a work order: by using either Search or the Magnifying Glass.
Using Search to Find a Work Order
You may search for a work order by the following criteria:
How to Search for a work order:
- On the work order list page, tap Search. The Search page appears.
- Tap the desired number type (Tracking number, Work Order number, Purchase Order number, or Location), and then enter the corresponding information in the above text field.
- Tap Search. The Search Results page appears listing the work order(s) matching the specified criteria.
- When finished, tap the X in the upper-right corner to close the Search Results page.
Using the Magnifying Glass to Find a Work Order
You may also use the magnifying glass on the top-right of the work order list to quickly locate a work order on the page.
You can locate work orders by Trade, WO#, Location, or Address, as depicted below.
Note: You cannot locate a work order by status, priority, category, or scheduled date.
How to quickly locate a work order:
- On the work order list, tap the magnifying glass icon on the upper-right corner of the page. A text field appears to the left of the icon.
- Enter Trade, WO#, Location, or Address information. The page will automatically filter the work order list to show work orders that meet the criteria you specify.
- When finished, tap the magnifying glass to clear the filter.