As part of initial configuration, your ServiceChannel representative will link your FTM Internal Tech Group to your Locations in Service Automation. Going forward, you may need to manage which rank your FTM Internal Tech Group resides.
Note: Service Automation users with the Admin role may add provider assignments to locations. See “Adding and Editing Users” for more information.
How to reassign an FTM Internal Tech Group to a different rank:
Note: The steps below illustrate how to quickly reassign your FTM Internal Tech group within desired locations. There are, however, multiple ways to assign your group to locations
- Login to Service Automation.
- At the top-left corner of the screen, click the menu icon and select Locations and Provider Assignments.
- On the Locations page, check the box(es) next to the desired Location(s).
- On the bottom of the list, click Assign/Retire Providers for ’n’ Locations. (Note: ’n’ indicates the number of locations selected.) The Provider Assignment overlay appears.
- Select your FTM Internal Tech group from the Provider drop-down menu.
- Select the desired Trade from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired Rank position from the drop-down menu.
- Click Next. The Provider Assignment confirmation page appears.
Note: Should you already have a provider in a slot that you are attempting to assign your FTM Internal Group to, you may be asked to retire your current provider from that rank. Ensure each of your Provider Assignments are properly ranked and resolved.
- Click Confirm. A green bar appears, indicating the provider assignment was saved.