You can monitor compliance for basic and custom requirements and notify service providers from the Compliance Summary page. To drill down and monitor a specific custom requirement, you can use the Requirements page.
How to Send Custom Message for Non-Compliance with a Specific Custom Requirement
- On the Compliance Summary page, click the Requirements tab. The Requirements page opens.
- In the Custom Requirements section, locate the desired custom requirement, and then click the # of # contractors have not yet completed link. The Active Contractors page opens, filtered to the list of service providers who have not yet complied with the requirement.
- Check the box(es) next to the desired service providers, or check the box next to Apply to all, located in the top-left section, to select all service providers.
- In the top-middle section of the page, open the Actions for Selected Contractors drop-down list, and then click Send Custom Message. The Send Custom Message pop-up window opens.
- Enter the subject and your custom message. Then, click OK.
- The action summary displays the total, processed, and failed messages.
- (Optional) Click Details to view the delivery status of the custom messages.
- Click Close.
Note: To learn to perform other actions on the Active Contractors page, see Managing Active Service Providers.