Site Planning Manager, formerly known as Site Audit, is an add-on module within Service Automation that allows you to inspect active locations and related assets. By using Site Planning Manager, you may:
- Spend less time conducting audits, which may help you with informed budget planning based on easily accessible data.
- Easily identify cross-audit trends within a region, brand, or state as well as find persistent issues within one location.
- Reduce audit duration by approximately 15%.
- Allow location staff to perform audits, thus reducing field team costs.
- Get actionable data through Analytics to help you make smarter and faster decisions on your locations.
The Components of Site Planning Manager
Site Planning Manager is comprised of three components:
- Site Planning Manager - Admin. Set up your audits in the Admin module, including areas, checklists, checklist items, and rating system. Users with the Site Audit Setup role can access this component. See About Site Planning Manager - Admin for more information
- Site Planning Manager in SC Mobile. Run your audits in the SC Mobile app, along with taking photos and videos, entering work orders, and capturing quantities or costs of assets. Users with the SC Mobile access and with the Site Audit Auditor role can access the Audits section of SC Mobile. See About Site Planning Manager in SC Mobile for more information.
- Site Planning Manager - Reports. View audit data, overall scores, related media files, and work orders that arise from each audit. Users with the Site Audit Reporter role can access this component. See About Site Planning Manager - Reports for more information.