Feedback is essential to the work order process. When a service provider completes a job, his or her work can be graded as Excellent, Satisfactory, or Unsatisfactory on the respective work order. Feedback may also include the quality and timeliness of service; the service provider service and interaction; and the completion of services. Feedback can be configured to work either as a standalone function, or linked to the overall work order progression.
It is best practice to provide feedback within 3 to 5 days of the service provider completing the work.
- Standalone feedback: Once the service provider completes the job, the work order is marked as Completed. The satisfaction or dissatisfaction of services rendered is simply noted on the work order by adding a note.
- Feedback Linked to Work Order Progression: Once a service provider completes the job, the work order is marked as Completed/Pending Confirmation. Feedback serves as confirmation of services:
- Excellent or Satisfactory feedback advances a work order to the Completed/Confirmed status.
- Unsatisfactory feedback reverses a work order to the In Progress status.
When feedback is linked to work order progression, an email is sent to the original work order requestor and/or the location every night, notifying that the work order is awaiting feedback.
How to Leave Feedback on a Work Order
- Click the # Feedback Required tab. All work orders requiring feedback appear.
- Your name should appear automatically; if not, enter your first and last name.
- Expand the desired work order by clicking the tracking number of the desired work order.
- Choose the appropriate Feedback for the service(s) performed.
- Enter feedback comments as appropriate:
- Excellent or Satisfactory feedback: Comment is optional.
- Unsatisfactory feedback: Comment is required.
- Excellent or Satisfactory feedback: “Feedback successfully submitted for ‘x’ work order(s).”
- Unsatisfactory feedback:“Feedback successfully submitted for ‘x’ work order(s). We appreciate your feedback. The unsatisfactory feedback has been noted and forwarded to the vendor and facilities so the appropriate action can be taken.”
- ‘x’ work order(s) = the number of work orders for which feedback were submitted.
You may add Notes to a completed work order awaiting feedback either as standalone or after providing the feedback.
- Click View Notes in the desired work order listing. The Note screen appears, with the date, time, and your name auto-populated.
- In the Step 2 Enter note text box, enter the appropriate note. Note that this information will be seen by all users permissioned for your location, including service providers and administrators.
- Select the Step 3 Action Required checkbox in case you require further action from recipients.
- In the Step 4 Choose recipient area box, select the appropriate recipient(s) to whom your note will be emailed. (To select more than one person, hold the Control key (PC) or Command key (Mac), and then click the appropriate names.)
- (Optional) Enter additional emails in the Enter Email Address(es) Here box.
- (Optional) Upload attachments and enter appropriate descriptions (if necessary).
- Click Submit.
Sorting the Work Order List in the Feedback Required Page
You may sort the list of work orders by work order properties available in the Sort By drop-down menu: Status, Area, Caller, Completion Date, Priority, Scheduled Date, Tracking number, Trade, or Vendor.