The Maintenance KPIs tab provides the scores and grade for Maintenance work (work orders belonging to maintenance category). From this tab, you may also identify whether the performance for maintenance work was consistent over the past year and whether there are any specific locations where service provider performance needs improvement.
Information specific to maintenance work orders is arranged in five sections from the top:
- Grade and scores for the selected date range. See Score and Grade Calculation for more information on how scores and grades are calculated.
- Filters, allowing you to view information based on specific criteria.
- KPIs and scores over the last 3/6/12 months, and the selected custom date range. You may drill down each score in this grid to view related work order information. See Maintenance KPIs for more information on KPIs.
- 12 Month KPI trend, highlighting the trends in KPI scores over the last 12 months. This graph helps you determine whether the performance was good and reliable. See 12-Month KPI Trend for more information.
- Location Analysis by KPI, displaying the scores for KPIs by location.