The Summary tab provides a high-level performance summary for both Repair and Maintenance work orders, highlighting the grades, work order volume and average spend, and metrics such as location feedback, and use of GPS for check-in.
High-level information on this tab is especially handy for facility managers when reviewing locations with their regional managers and general managers.
The Summary tab has four major sections, arranged from top to bottom:
- Filters, which help you view information specific to desired criteria.
- Service providers’ grades for Repair and Maintenance work orders. See Score and Grade Calculation for information on how scores and grades are calculated.
- Work Order Summary, displaying the total number of trades, locations, work orders, and invoice amounts in the past year.
- Graphical representation of work order volume and average invoice amounts, location feedback, spend by priority, and check-in source for work orders.
Work Order Summary
This section displays the following information:
- Total number of trades and the total number of active service providers assigned for these trades.
- Total number of locations serviced and the total number of new locations opened in the past year.
- Total number of serviced and declined work orders.
- Invoice amount paid and the total number of invoices.
In the Summary tab, the following graphs display: work order volume and average invoice amount, location feedback, spend by priority, and check-in source. You may drill down these graphs to view work order level information.