A graphical representation of the work order spend for the last 12 months helps you quickly identify an increase or decrease in monthly work order count and the average invoice amount.
This graph displays the total number of work orders per month as bars and the average invoice amount per month as a line graph. To the right of this bar graph, the average invoice amount and the average number of work orders per month display.
Hovering the mouse over a bar displays the total number of work orders in the month, and a data point in the line graph displays the average invoice amount for the month.
If the average invoice amount is high in a specific month, you may drill down and see if there are any high-spend work orders that raised the average invoice amount.
There are two ways you can drill down the graph:
- Drill down to view related work order information for an entire month, allowing you to quickly identify all high-spend work orders for the month.
- Drill down to view summary of work order count and average invoice amount by day of month, helping you focus on specific days when the work order count or invoice amount was higher.
Drilled down reports appear in a pop-up window; you may view a report in one of the four available formats, and download it to your device. You may sort the information in a report by a desired column, such as trade, category, location, priority, tracking number, invoice amount, or number of work orders.
Viewing Work Order Information for a Month
You may drill down and view all work orders in a month arranged by date, helping you quickly identify all high-spend work orders for the entire month. You may also view details of desired work orders in Service Automation by clicking the tracking numbers in the report.
How to View Work Order Volume and Average Invoice Details for a Month
- Click a desired bar or data point in the line graph. Information on work orders for the entire month displays in a pop-up window, including the trade, category, priority, location, status, tracking number, invoice amount, and the number of work orders.
- (Optional) In the table view, click the name of the month in the first column to view work order details grouped by date for the entire month.
Viewing Summary of Work Order Volume and Average Invoice Amount by Day of Month
You may view a summary of work order count and average invoice amount for each day, and drill down further to view work order information for desired days. This is helpful in case you want to focus on specific days.
How to View Summary of Work Order Volume/Average Invoice Amount by Day of Month
- Click a desired month name in the horizontal (x) axis label. A pop-up window displays the total number of work orders and average invoice amount by day of month.
- Drill down a desired day by performing the step required for the selected view:
- Table view: Click the number of work orders next to the desired date.
- Line graph: Click a data point on the line graph.
- Bar graph/pie chart: Click the desired bar/section.
Work-order level details display, including the trade, category, priority, location, status, tracking number, invoice amount, and the number of work orders.
Drilled down reports are available in four views: tabular, line graph, bar graph, and pie chart. You may switch between the different formats by clicking the desired format in the top-right corner of the pop-up.
You may download reports for further review in one of these formats: PDF (portrait or landscape), Excel XLSX, CSV or raw data.
How to Download a Report
- Click the Download button next to the report name.
- Open the Download As drop-down and select the desired format. The report downloads to your device.