By default, the Scorecard displays information related to all work performed in the last 365 days. You may however view information specific to, for example, certain locations and/or trades, by applying necessary filters. Once you apply a filter(s), reports, scores, and grades update based on the selection(s).
- Subscriber: View performance information specific to selected client(s).
- Trade: View performance based on desired trade(s).
- Category: View performance for desired category(ies) of work.
- Priority: View performance based on priority(ies) of work orders.
- State/Province: View information based on desired States or Provinces.
- Location: View information specific to selected location(s).
- Brand: View performance based on specific brand(s).
- NTE/Invoice Amount Range: View performance for specific range(s) of committed spend, which includes paid and committed invoice amounts (NTE).
- Date Range: Select desired date range from the predefined list, or using the scheduler. Note that information is available only for the last 365 days.
- Compare Metrics: This filter is available only in the Operational Metrics tab; allows for comparison between any two quarters or desired date ranges in the past 365 days.
Applying the Filters
By default, all relevant information displays in the Scorecard for the past 365 days. As you apply each filter, the page updates to display relevant information.
You may choose the necessary items in each filter (other than Date Range) using one of the three options below:
- Select All: Selects all items in a filter.
- Only next to an item: Removes all selections, other than the current item.
- Clear: Removes all selections; you may check the boxes for desired items.
For Date Range, you may either select one from the predefined date ranges (7, 30, 60, 90, 180, or 365 days) or enter a custom date range. To use a custom date range, you may use the scheduler to select the desired dates in the From and To fields.
In the Operational Metrics tab, you will select 2 date ranges to compare (for example, compare January 1-31, 2019 with February 1-28, 2019). To set a date range for the From field on the Operational Metrics tab, open the scheduler by clicking From, and select desired dates in the From (January 1, 2019 for the above example) and To (January 31, 2019 for the above example) fields within the scheduler.
Clicking Default in the From scheduler selects the last month in the From field on the Operational Metrics tab.
Similarly, to set a date range in the To field on the Operational Metrics tab, open the scheduler by clicking To, and select desired dates in the From (February 1, 2019 for the above example) and To (February 28, 2019 for the above example) fields in the scheduler. Clicking Default in the To scheduler selects the current month in the To field.
How to Apply the Scorecard Filters
- In a Scorecard tab, open the drop-down list for the desired filter.
- Select the desired items.
- Click Apply. The page updates to display relevant information.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all desired filters.