Filters along the top of the Invoices List allow you to list invoices by status, while the Filter By and Search For controls allow you to filter and find invoices by other criteria.
- Filter By. You may filter invoices by invoice date, invoice amount, location, trade, provider, status, work order priority, etc.
- Search For. You may also search for invoices based on the invoice number, tracking number, work order number, batch number, payment/check number, purchase order number, and approval code.
- Date. You may filter invoices by the following date types, using either the past month, past 3 months, past year, or custom date range.
- Invoice date
- Action date
- Posted date
- Paid date
- Call date
- Audit date
- Approval date
- Transferred date
- Attachments. Use the appropriate checkboxes to filter invoices that either do or do not have attachments.
- With IVR or Mobile Check-In. Use this checkbox to filter invoices where technicians checked into the work order using either IVR or the GPS Mobile app.
- Has Proposal. Select this option to display invoices that have a proposal.
- Starred. Use this checkbox to filter all invoices that were marked with a star.
- Exclude invoices. Use the appropriate checkboxes to exclude $0 invoices and transferred invoices.
- Amount. This filter gives you the option to view invoices within a certain currency amount range.
- Location. You may list invoices by any of the following location details:
- Location ID
- Location name
- Trade. Use this filter to drill down into invoices specific to your trades. You may select as many trades as needed to add to the filter.
- Category. Each category configured in Service Automation is available for you as filters. Select one or more checkboxes to search for invoices in those specific categories, or select All to search for invoices in all categories.
- Provider. Use this filter to list invoices specific to a particular service provider. You can only view one provider at a time using this filter.
- Status. Along the top of the Invoices List, you can see all invoice statuses. Click any of the statuses to see all invoices in that status. To filter by multiple statuses, use the Status filter on the left side of the page.
- Open. The invoice has been submitted by a contractor and is awaiting review by the client.
- On Hold. The invoice has been reviewed by the client but requires further review before further action is taken.
- Rejected. The client denied the invoice. The contractor may need to resubmit the invoice after discussion with the client.
- Approved. The invoice has been reviewed and accepted by the client.
- Paid. The invoice has been paid by the client. (For clients using ServiceChannel's Payment Manager module)
- Reviewed. When a client has multiple levels of invoice approvers, an invoice remains in this status from the time the first person approves the invoice until the final person approves or rejects the invoice.
- Disputed. On the invoice, the entered tax does not match the system validation. (For clients using ServiceChannel's Tax Validation module)
- Priority. You may list invoices specific to a certain work order priority, as determined by the Priorities list in the Admin module.
After selecting the appropriate filters, you may save the filter set so that you can retrieve those invoices without going through the process again.
You may also edit the filter to refine the criteria, as needed.
How to Save a Filter
- On the left panel, select the appropriate filters to view the necessary invoices.
- At the bottom of the panel, click Save Current Filter.
- Enter the filter set name.
- Click Save Filter. The filter is saved, and its name is displayed in the first drop-down menu on the top of the left panel.
How to Edit a Filter
- At the bottom of the left panel, click Edit Filters.
- Select the desired saved filter, and then click OK.
- Edit any criteria, as needed.
- At the bottom of the left panel, click Save Current Filter.
- Leave the current name, and then click Update Existing Filter. The filter criteria are updated with the latest edits.
At any time, you may clear all filters selected on the Invoices List. This resets the Invoices List back to the default settings.
How to Clear Filters
At the bottom of the left panel, click Clear All Filters>. All filters will reset to the default settings.
On the Invoices List, you may also search for specific invoices by the following criteria:
- Invoice number
- Tracking number
- Work Order (WO) number
- Batch number
- Payment/Check number
- Approval code
- Purchase order number