The Proposal Approval Reasons configuration mandates facility managers to select a reason for proposal approval for certain trades and/or categories.
The list of possible reasons is configured in the Proposal Approval Reasons section of Service Automation Admin. You can create a list of reasons that will be universal for all proposal as well as add reasons that will be specific for proposals of certain trades and/or categories.
How to Access Proposal Approval Reasons
- On the top navigation bar, click more ▾ > Admin.
- Click Proposal Approval Reasons. The list of reasons for proposal approval appears.
How to Add a Reason for Proposal Approval
- Click Create New Reason. The Create New Reason overlay appears.
- Select the desired categories and trades. Should you need to create a reason applicable to all proposals, select All Categories and All Trades.
- Enter a reason for proposal approval.
- Click Create. The reason for proposal approval appears in the list of reasons.
How to Edit a Reason for Proposal Approval
- Click the reason name. The Update Reason overlay appears.
- Edit the required fields, and then click Save. The reason is updated.
How to Remove a Reason for Proposal Approval
At any time you may remove Reasons for Proposal Approval.
- Select reasons that you wish to delete by clicking the empty checkboxes.
- Click Delete Reason(s). The selected reasons for proposal approval are removed from Service Automation.