The Actionable Landing Page is designed to bring the most urgent work orders to the forefront so you can be proactive and take actions, such as reassign work orders, approve proposals, or follow up with providers who may be late to locations (or are already late).
Emergency work orders are labeled in red. These are triggered by work orders that are configured as your first priority or most urgent priority, as listed in the Administration module.
Non emergency work orders are labeled in blue. These are triggered by work orders in any other priority, as listed in the Admin module.
By default the Actionable Landing Page shows all non-maintenance work orders and proposals created within 45 days of the scheduled call date. The metrics on the Actionable Landing Page automatically refresh every 5 minutes. Above the metrics are filters; you may filter work orders by trade, category, region and/or district.
Note: Please see Exclusions from Actionable Landing Page Results, below, for a list of work orders and proposals that will not appear in the Actionable Landing Page metrics.
The Actionable Landing Page displays the following metrics:
- Work Orders
- Dispatch Not Confirmed: The number of work orders in the Open status, yet to be confirmed by the assigned contractor(s).
- Dispatch Declined: The number of work orders in the Open/Declined status, declined by the assigned contractor(s).
- Late to Arrive: The number of work orders in the In Progress/Dispatch Confirmed status, for which the assigned contractor(s) have not checked in to the appropriate location(s) based on the scheduled date/time.
- Waiting for Quote: The number of work orders in the In Progress/Waiting for Quote status that are linked to proposals, for which facility operations are waiting for a service provider to submit the proposal(s) for the related work order(s).
- Pending Approval: The number of work orders in the In Progress/Waiting for Approval status that are linked to proposals, for which the assigned service provider(s) are waiting for facility operations to approve the submitted proposal(s).
Note: Users with Admin and Super Admin role permissions may adjust the threshold of when work orders and proposals appear on this dashboard. See Configuring the Actionable Landing Page for more information.
How to Drill Down into Actionable Landing Page Metrics
- Click the desired metric. The work order(s) associated with that metric appears.
The following work orders and proposals will not appear in the results:
- Work orders in the “Maintenance” category are automatically filtered out of Actionable Landing Page (ALP) results. You can turn on the Maintenance filter to include work orders in that category.
- Closed locations are excluded from ALP results. "Closed" is defined as any location with a closed date entered, even if that date is in the future. (See Closing or Deleting a Location for more information.)
- Proposals not linked to work orders (for example, proposals generated from a standalone RFP) will not appear on the Actionable Landing Page.
- Locations not linked to a region will not appear in ALP results. Best practice is to ensure all of your locations are assigned to regions.
You may filter work orders that appear on the Actionable Landing Page by the trades, categories, regions and/or districts to which you have access. This is helpful so you can concentrate on those work orders where you need to take even more immediate action.
You may turn Actionable Landing Page filters on and off at any time. Note that the Maintenance category filter is turned off by default, as depicted. (See Maintenance Work Orders, below.)
How to turn on Actionable Landing Page Filters
- Click the desired filter(s) (Trade, Category, Region, and/or District). The selected filter overlays on the page.
- Select None to deselect all items.
- Select the desired items.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Save. The metrics will automatically update with only the work orders that meet the selected criteria.
How to turn off Actionable Landing Page Filters
- Click the desired filter(s). The selected filter overlays on the page.
- Select one of the following
- Select All to select all items, or
- Select None to deselect all items, and then select individual metrics.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Save. The metrics will automatically update to include all work orders.
By default, the Maintenance Category filter is turned off. This is so you can focus on the repair and other categories, while Maintenance work orders are typically thought of as “behind the scenes.”
In the Category filter, check Maintenance to include such work orders in your Actionable Landing Page metrics.
The reset button remembers the last filters you had selected and saved. Say you began selecting new items to filter, but then you want to go back to the way you had the filters before selecting new items. Simply click Reset and the filters will return to the last saved set.