Your Fixxbook profile allows you to highlight those things about your company that a client searching for a contractor might want to know before doing business. The more complete your profile is the higher your profile score will be and the more likely you are to come up in a client’s contractor search. The information you put in your profile is viewable to anyone who has access to Fixxbook and you can use a provided link to add your profile to your own marketing materials. You can modify your profile visibility from the top of your Fixxbook Profile page.
Your profile can be updated as often as you like. You can scroll down the page to navigate to any section or you can click on the specific section from the left navigation menu and jump directly there.
Profile sections that have an edit button have preset fields you can fill out. Profile sections that have an add button allow you to add specific details and documents related to your business.
When you see a green check next to a profile section it means you have completed that section of your profile. When you see a gray check next to a profile section it means that section hasn’t been completed.
Your Fixxbook Profile is made up of:
- Company Information: In this section you can manage basic information about your company such as business name, address and type of charter. You must complete this section before completing your W-9 form.
- Company Q & A: In this section you can provide details about what makes your company stand out by answering a set of questions.
- Diverse Contractors/Suppliers: In this section you can select diverse certifications your company has earned and load supporting documentation.
- Business Basics: In this section you can manage information about how long your company has been in business, how many employees you have and what types of clients you specialize in working with.
- Trade Associations & Certifications: In this section you can select trade associations and certifications your company has.
- References: In this section you can list references.
- Offices: In this section you can manage your companies list of offices.
- Contacts: In this section you can manage general contacts for your company.
- Mobile: In this section you can indicate what types of mobile devices your field technicians use.
- Licenses: In this section you can add trade licenses.
- After Hours: In this section you can indicate your after hours service capabilities.
- Insurance: In this section you can add the types and amounts of insurance coverage you carry.
- ServiceChannel Experience: This section is automatically updated by ServiceChannel to indicate how long you have been using ServiceChannel and how much work you have been doing for ServiceChannel clients in the past year.
From the Fixxbook Profile link you can also access Financial Information.