Users who connect to Service Automation via their company intranet can log into the ServiceChannel Mobile app using a mobile access code system. You can specify which users can generate mobile access codes from the Admin module.
How to Activate Mobile Access for Users
- Navigate to more > Admin > Permissions > Mobile. The mobile access options appears.
- Select the users you wish to allow access using the mobile access code system. Please see Maintaining Users for descriptions of user types described below.
- No users: Neither corporate or Dashboard users will be able to generate mobile access codes.
- All Users excluding Dashboard only Users: Only corporate users will be able to generate mobile access codes. Dashboard only users will not have the option available.
- All Users: Both corporate and Dashboard only users will have the option to generate mobile access codes.
The users you select here will now have a Mobile Access Code option when they log in to ServiceChannel. From here they will be able to generate a Mobile Access Code and log in to the mobile app using a mobile access code.