The Track Work Orders & Purchase Orders (Track WO/PO) page allows you to search for work orders entered through the Service Automation Dashboard. Typically, the facility management team uses this section to manage all aspects of work orders; some district or regional managers may also have access so to view work orders for multiple locations.
You may use Track Work Orders & Purchase Orders (Track WO/PO) to find work orders so you may:
- view and edit work order details and statuses,
- reassign work orders to another service provider,
- add notes and attachments to work orders,
- create requests for proposals and view proposals,
- view invoices, and
- create linked service requests.
How to access Track WO/PO:
- (Upon login) The Track Work Orders & Purchase Orders page appears immediately after logging into Service Automation.
- (From elsewhere in Service Automation) On the top navigation bar, click Track WO/PO. The Track Work Orders & Purchase Orders page appears.