The Summary page provides a calendar view of each Location’s scheduled work orders, work orders requiring feedback, work orders completed within the past day, and invoices waiting for approval. Depending on your permissions, this may be the first screen you see after you login.
From this view you may:
- Review when and what types of services are scheduled.
- Review scheduled services in 2-month time frames.
- Review how many work orders require your feedback.
- Review the total number and total amount of invoices.
Note: Your configuration and permissions determine the features you may see, as set by your ServiceChannel administrator.
How to Access the Summary page:
- On the left navigation bar, click Summary. The Summary page will display.
The Calendar provides a 2-month view of when work orders are scheduled, and how many are scheduled per day. The scheduled date on a work order triggers a count that populates the calendar. The count is displayed as a hyperlink which, when clicked, navigates you to the Work Order History page.
- Red numbers indicate when Scheduled Services are planned. As depicted in the above screenshot, there is 1 scheduled service planned for April 17, 2015.
- Blue numbers indicate when Requested Repairs are planned. There are many requested repairs planned in the above screenshot, including 2 requested repairs on April 7, 2015, and 1 requested repair on May 14, 2015.
The calendar displays two months at a time. By default, the current month and one month later displays. Arrows to the left and right of the months allow you to navigate back to previous months and forward to future months, as highlighted below:
How to View Work Orders From the Calendar:
- Click the numerical hyperlink to the left of the desired date. The work order(s) will appear on the View Open Tickets page.
On the bottom of the Summary page is a rundown of the following categories:
- Open requested repairs: This category counts the number of repair work orders that are open. This count does not include Scheduled Services.
- Tickets scheduled for today: This category counts the number of work orders for both Requested Repairs and Scheduled Services that are scheduled on the current day.
- Tickets completed yesterday: This category counts the number of work orders for both Requested Repairs and Scheduled Services that were finished by the service provider and set to either the “Complete” or “Complete/Confirmed” status.
- Tickets waiting for your feedback: This category counts the number of Requested Repair work orders that may be rated for (un)satisfactory service.
- <x> invoices for a total of <y> waiting for approval: This category counts the number of invoiced work orders that require your approval, along with the total cost in your local currency.
Each count is a hyperlink, so you may navigate to the related pages within the Dashboard. See How to view work orders from the Summary, below.
- Click the numerical hyperlink next to the appropriate line item. The appropriate page will display, as follows:
- The Open requested repairs and Tickets scheduled for today links will navigate you to the View Open Tickets page.
- The Tickets completed yesterday link will navigate you to the View Work History page.
- The Tickets waiting for your feedback link will navigate you to the Leave Feedback page.
- The <x> invoices for a total of <y> waiting for approval link will navigate you to the Approve Invoices page.