August 25, 2016
The Tax ID field under the Company Information section of Fixxbook profiles is now mandatory. (Contractors can still register and create a profiles without entering a Tax ID; the "Company information" section will just be listed as Incomplete.)
March 9, 2016
Pending Invoice Total now offers detailed spreadsheet
Under the "My Account" section in Fixxbook, contractors can now download a spreadsheet showing details for pending invoices. This enhancement was made based upon the request of contractors during discussions about CSA (Contractor & Supplier Automation). This update is intended to assist contractors with managing their budgets by allowing them to further review accrued charges prior to those charges hitting their accounts.
- Login to Fixxbook and click "My Account" tab at the top.
- Click "Invoice Details".
- In the Pending Invoices section, click the total at the bottom of the Approved Invoice Count column.
February 17, 2016
- bold text
- change text color
- change text background color
- insert hyperlinks
- insert images
January 27, 2016
"Last updated on" information now captured for each Payment Method
January 5, 2016
"Supervisor Hourly Charges" fields added to Rate Type template
When contractors add or edit Rate Types they will now see fields to supply Travel, Regular, Overtime, and Double-time rates for Supervisors. This update will allow the skill levels in Fixxbook to align with those in the Service Automation invoice template. Having three tiers (Helper, Technician, and Supervisor) should provide more flexibility and accuracy for contractor/client interaction regarding labor rates.
November 23, 2015
"Service Automation Fee History" now "Invoice Details"
In order to better clarify the purpose of the page and to assist with navigation, several changes were made to the "Service Automation Fee History" section of the "My Account" page.
- "Service Automation Fee History" menu option is now "Invoice Details".
- Page header is now "Contractor & Supplier Automation Invoice Details".
- A link to the CSA articles in ServiceChannel University appears at the top of the page.
- The following tabs were removed, as they are no longer relevant: "Billed Usage - Pending Process", "Usage - Approaching Billable status", and "Billable Usage - Pending Payment Method".
- The section header "Unbilled Usages" is now "Pending Invoices".
- In the "Pending Invoices" table:
- The "Quantity" header was changed to "Approved Invoice Count".
- A "Pending Fee" column was added.
November 16, 2015
Search Statistics Available for All Contractors & Suppliers
All contractors and suppliers except those whose accounts are in the state of “Restricted” now have full access to Search Statistics. This page lets users:
- specify a time period for review
- see how often their Fixxbook profile was returned in search results
- view the criteria used for the search
- see how many times their profile was clicked
September 1, 2015
Save Your Column Configurations in Compliance Manager
Compliance Manager, available for all clients, now automatically saves individual user preferences any time columns are added, removed, or reordered. This time-saver will help you focus on the requirements that are most important to you.
- While on the Compliance Manager Summary, click the down arrow next to "Column Selector" toward the top left of the results table.
- Uncheck any columns you do not wish to view.
- Click on a column name and move your mouse up or down to change the position of the column in the table.