The ServiceChannel Service Automation Dashboard is accessible through any Internet browser. Depending on your configuration, you may login using either a username/password combination, or through single sign on service.
Note: Depending on your permissions, your ServiceChannel administrator may supply you a username and password. If you use your company’s intranet to sign in to Service Automation, please contact your internal IT department.
How To Log In to the Dashboard Using Username/Password:
- Open an Internet browser and enter your Client URL (for example: yourbusinessname.servicechannel.com). The login page appears.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Login.
What appears next will depend on your system permissions:
- Users with access to only one Location: The Dashboard immediately displays.
- Usually, those who only work in one store (for example, general managers or store workers) would have access to one Location.
- Users with access to multiple Locations: You must first choose a Location to see the correct Dashboard.
- Typically, those who manage several stores (for example, district or regional managers) would have access to multiple Locations.
- Typically, those who manage either multiple divisions of a single brand, or multiple brands would have Universal Access.
How to Log Out of the Dashboard:
- Log out of Service Automation using one of these two methods:
- In the top-right corner, click Logout; or
- Close the browser window.