On the basis of the feedback that we have received from our clients, in the new proview, we have combined the universal reports into the following dashboards and tabs:
- Program Overview: Presents a quick view of your total program spend and transactional volume in ServiceChannel. This includes all historical data in ServiceChannel.
- Trade & Category Analysis: Analyze your spend by Category and Trade for all invoices posted by Posted Date
- Priority Analysis: Review your spend, aging and distribution of work orders by Priority
- Service Provider Analysis: Review total spend awarded to your top 10 providers and compare average invoice amounts for some perspective. Review service levels with time based metrics for your top 10 highest work order count trades
- Location Analysis: Gain insights through a high-level location based analysis of transactions and spend. Slice the data by category and trades.
- Operational Report: Analyze reports that give operational insight. This tab includes Workorder volume by day of week and Status Analysis - Work Orders, Proposal and Invoices
2) Facilities Cost Report: Get quick insight into region, district and location spend by trade and category. Use the filters below to narrow down the data to get what are you looking for. For location level detail, use the Details by Location tab.
- Details by Region
- Details by Location
3) Invoice Reports: This dashboard shows invoice details at the transaction level along with a breakdown of labor, material, travel, etc. It also has accounting details for invoices at the transaction level and operational details for invoices at the transaction level which includes invoice posted date, time to invoice etc.
4) NTE Optimization: This dashboard is designed to help you optimize the NTEs you assign to your trades and to understand the effectiveness of these NTEs from both an operational and financial stand point.
- NTE optimization
5) Proposal Reports
- Proposals: This tab shows proposal details at the transaction level along with a breakdown of labor, material, travel, etc. and operational details for invoices at the transaction level which includes aging of proposals and approval information.
- Proposal Acceptance Percentage Report: This tab shows a detailed analysis of Proposals by provider with details such as the Proposal counts and percentage of Proposals accepted.
6) Work Order - All Calls Reports: This is the classic All Calls report that shows financial and service level details at a transactional level.
- All Calls
All reports within each of the tabs a written explanation of what they are showing.