You may delete a sub-contractor company from your WorkForce list when:
- a sub-contractor declined an invitation to join you in Workforce;
- you no longer wish to assign work orders to a sub-contractor company; or
- a sub-contractor company opts to disconnect from your company. Those companies will have “Disconnected” as the status, as illustrated below for Magic Touch Facility:
How to Delete a Sub-Contractor Connection:
- Under the Sub-Contractors tab, click the ⌄ (down chevron) next to the desired sub-contractor.
- (Required) Reassign all listed work orders listed for that sub-contractor to either another sub-contractor or your internal technicians.
- When the “None WorkOrders were assigned” message appears, click Delete. A confirmation modal appears.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal. The sub-contractor connection is removed from your WorkForce console.