When you are a sub-contractor for another contractor company (or “host contractor”), you will see the Contractors tab in the WorkForce console. These host companies are ones who will assign work orders to you through WorkForce.
Under the Contractors tab you may:
- review a list of host contractors from which you may receive work orders;
- accept or decline an invitation to be a sub-contractor;
- view when your company accepted the invitation to be a sub-contractor for that host company;
- send emails to host contractor companies; and
- disconnect from a host contractor company.
- Under the Contractors tab, locate the desired host contractor company. You will see the date when the host contractor company sent the invitation.
- Click the appropriate response:
- To accept an invitation: Click Accept. A confirmation banner appears, and the status changes to Invitation Accepted with the current day’s date stamp.
- To refuse an invitation: Click Decline. A confirmation banner appears, and the host contractor company is removed from the list.
- Under the Contractors tab, check the box(es) to the left of the desired host contractor(s), or select All located above the contractor list.
- Click Email. The message box overlay appears indicating the number of selected recipients.
- Enter a Subject and Message, and the click Send Email. A confirmation banner appears indicating that your email sent to the selected recipient(s) successfully.
- Under the Contractors tab, locate the desired host contractor company.
- To the right of the host contractor company, click Disconnect. A confirmation banner appears, and the host contractor company is removed from the list.