All work orders assigned to you by either your client or another contractor is listed underneath the WorkForce sub-menu. Underneath the WorkForce tab you will see WOs: [X] Unassigned / [Y] Assigned, where [X] and [Y] are the number of work orders in each respective category.
Click WOs: [X] Unassigned / [Y] Assigned to expand the list:
From here you can:
- view all work orders that are either assigned to technicians and sub-contractors, or unassigned;
- assign work orders to technicians and sub-contractors;
- filter work orders by looking into the future or in the past; and
- filter work orders by Service ID.
How to view Assigned and Unassigned Work Orders:
- Click WOs: [X] Unassigned / [Y] Assigned to expand the list. By default, Unassigned Work Orders with scheduled dates 7 days ahead will appear.
- Click the Sort WOs By dropdown menu and select the appropriate checkbox to sort work orders by trade, scheduled date, location or work order status.
- Click the Filter WOs By dropdown menu and select the appropriate checkbox to view work orders that are 7 days, 14 days, 1 month, or 3 months ahead, as well as 3 months behind. You can also view All work orders.
How to Assign work orders to technicians and sub-contractors:
- Under the WOs: [X] Unassigned / [Y] Assigned expanded list, click Sort WOs By dropdown menu and select one of the Unassigned work order sorts. (By default, the list is sorted by Unassigned & WO Status.)
- (Optional but recommended) Click the Filter WOs By dropdown menu to look ahead by at least 14 days.
- (For maintenance work orders under the same Service ID) Click the [x] Unassigned WOs button to view all work orders under that Service ID.
- Click Assign WO adjacent to each work order. The Assign WO # modal appears.
- Click the Select Employees / Sub-Contractors dropdown menu to select the appropriate technician(s) or sub-contractor(s).
- Click Assign. The work order is assigned, and moves to the [Y] Assigned WOs list. Note on the work order the number of Persons (technicians) or Sub-C (sub-contractors) assigned to the work order.