In cases when a technician has not generated a badge, or in cases when you have other visitors entering your location, you may use Temp Pass to manage onsite visits. When needed, you may attach a Temp Pass to a pre-existing work order.
You need to take a photo of that visitor, as well as view one form of photo ID:
- Drivers License
- Military ID
- Other State Provided ID
- Student ID
How to issue a Temp Pass
- From the Scheduled tab, tap Temp Pass. The Issue Temp Pass page appears.
- Next to Is there a WO, tap the slider to indicate (either yes or no) whether a Work Order is associated with the temp pass.
- (When Yes is selected) A list of work orders appears from which you can choose. Tap the desired work order, and then tap Use for Temp Pass.
- Enter the visitor’s First and Last Names, as well as a Phone Number.
- Indicate the Type of ID Provided from the visitor that you have reviewed.
- Take a Headshot of the visitor using your mobile phone’s camera.
- (Optional) Enter comments about the visitor or visit.
- Tap Generate Temp Pass. The temporary badge is listed under the Access Granted tab.