Sorting Work Orders
You can sort your work order lists by the following criteria:
- Store Number- Closest First: Using your mobile device’s GPS location (or Location Services), the work orders list from the stores closest to you to the ones farthest away, with the appear on the top of the list.
- Priority- Highest First: The work orders list from the highest priority to the lowest, with the highest appearing on the top of the list.
- Scheduled- Earliest First: The work orders list from the earliest scheduled date to the latest, with the earliest ones appearing on the top of the list.
- Scheduled- Latest First: The work orders list from the latest scheduled date to the earliest, with the latest ones appearing on the top of the list.
- Call Date: The work orders list from the earliest call date to the latest, with the earliest appearing on the top of the list.
How to Sort Work Orders
- On the work order list, tap Sort. The Sort WOs By… menu appears.
- Tap the desired Sort By option.
- Tap the X in the top-right corner of the menu to close. The list will reorder based on your selection.
Using Filters in FTM
FTM can be used to create unique filters, that will make locating work orders easier. You can set up several filters that return specific types or categories of work orders. The filter options are:
- Month Range use slider to select the range, in months, that the filter will search
- Location select from the locations that you have permissions to view
- Priority select from the available priorities set by your administrator
- Status select from the available work order status options set by your administrator
- Trade select from trades assigned to you by your administrator
- Category select from available work order groupings as set by your administrator
- Accepted toggle between all work orders, work orders accepted by you and unaccepted work orders
- External Providers locate work orders assigned to external providers
You can add additional filters by tapping the + Add New Filter link on the bottom of the Filter screen.
How to Add a New Filter
You can add up to 4 unique filters.