On each work order in FTM mobile you will see the following details:
- Assigned to: the list of technicians to which the work order is assigned. It is possible for a single technician to be assigned to a work order, but then other technicians also accept the work order should the original technician need help or has called out sick.
- Accepted by: the list technicians who have accepted the work order. This is beneficial if there are multiple technicians needed for a job.
- Trade: The trade the work order is under. In this example, the trade is marked as Audio Video.
- WO# and Status: The Service Automation tracking number, alongside the status of the work order.
- Location: The name and address where the work needs to be done.
- Priority: The range of time the work order should be worked on.
- Store Manager: the manager of the location, as configured in Service Automation.
- Scheduled Date: The day the work order is scheduled to be worked on, based on the Priority. A red scheduled date (as depicted) means the work order is considered late, as no one had checked into the work order on time.
Underneath each work order assigned to you, you may:
- add notes to communicate information about the job
- log time that you have spent working on the work order
- add photos or videos to the work order
- cancel the work order when it is no longer needed
- link the Work Order to a new, related work order
- reassign the work order back to your home office, to another internal technician, or to an external service provider.
- add new manual entry in case you forget to use Log Time (above) to check in to a work order.
From there, other features are available for you to manage your work orders:
- viewing work orders assigned to you and to other internal technicians
- viewing the details of each work order;
- sorting work orders by store number, priority, scheduled date, and call date;
- searching for work orders; and
- creating work orders.