In SC Mobile you may view the list of technicians scheduled to visit your store over the next 24 hours, as well as technicians who were granted access to your store within the past 12 hours.
There are two tabs in SC Mobile:
- Scheduled: lists all technicians scheduled to arrive within the next 24 hours.
- Access Granted: lists all technicians who were permissioned access to your location over the past 12 hours.
By default, the Scheduled tab opens when launching Badge.
Viewing Badges for Scheduled Work Orders
Under the Scheduled tab is a list of technicians scheduled to arrive within the next 24 hours. For each listing you will see the Scheduled Date/Time, the technician’s name, the service provider’s company, the trade, and the provider company’s telephone number.
Tapping on different areas of a Badge pulls up different information:
- Red Area: Tapping the areas around the Scheduled Date, Provider, and Trade opens the technician’s badge which shows the technician’s photo; the expiration date of the Badge; the technician’s phone number; the provider company’s phone number; and whether the badge has been verified by you or someone at your location.
- Blue Area: Tapping the Technician’s Name will open your phone’s camera, so you can scan the Badge and allow the technician to check into the work order. See Scanning a Valid Badge and Viewing an Access Granted Badge for more information.
- Orange Area: Tapping the Phone Number allows you to directly call the Provider company, when necessary.
How to view a technician’s Badge:
- From the SC Mobile home page, tap Badges.
- (For users with one location) The Scheduled list of technicians appears.
- (For users with multiple locations) Tap a Location to view the Scheduled list of technicians.
- Tap the Scheduled Date, the Provider company, or the Trade. The technician’s Badge appears.