Before receiving work orders (or “boarding passes”), you first have to setup a profile in JobSite. Your employer will send you an email invitation to create a profile.
Note: We recommend using a mobile device (such as a smartphone or tablet) while using JobSite.
Note: When setting up your profile, we strongly recommend using a private wi-fi connection. While ServiceChannel does not see, store, or share your information, it is not recommended to send this information across public wi-fi or public cellular data.
How to Accept a JobSite Invitation and Create a Profile
- Check your email for the invitation.
- Tap Accept. Your mobile device will navigate to the JobSite web app.
- On the Create Password page, enter a unique password in both fields, and then tap Save.
Note: Passwords must be 8 characters or more, including capital letters and special characters (for example: #, !, ?, *).
- In the My Profile section, complete the following:
- Review your Company’s name and contact information for accuracy.
- If your employer gave you a Contractor PIN:
- i. Tap Add Another Contractor’s Pin.
- ii. Enter the PIN your employer gave you, and tap Add PIN. A subsequent contracting company will appear.
- Make any adjustments to your name, as necessary (for example, add your Middle Name or correct any spelling errors).
Tip: For Date of Birth, tap the Month to cycle through months and years, for easy selection
- Tap Change.
- Follow your mobile phone’s instructions on taking a photo of yourself or finding a photo in your photo library.
Note: Use a photo that shows your entire face, without sunglasses or sporty headgear.
- Adjust and crop your photo as necessary, and then tap Save/Crop. Your photo will save and appear on the screen.
- Tap the back arrow next to Account to return to the home page.
At this point, your employer can begin dispatching work orders to you.