In JobSite you will see the list of work orders assigned to you. For work orders to appear, either:
- your employer will assign them to you through their console, or
- you will manually enter them into JobSite.
Once you locate a work order you can then generate badges in preparation for on-site visits.
How to View Work Orders Assigned to You by Your Employer
- On the JobSite home page, tap Work Orders. You will see a list of work orders assigned to you by your employer.
How to Manually Enter a Work Order Number
Note: Your employer must give you a work order number, tracking number, or service ID for you to manually enter it in JobSite.
- On the JobSite home page, tap Work Orders.
- On the top of the Work Orders page, tap Enter WO.
- Enter a Work Order number, Tracking number, or Service ID, and then tap Generate. The work order, when valid, appears on the page.
- Tap the work order. The Work Order will appear in the list.
Note: Should you have problems adding a Work Order, check the Troubleshooting Tips, below.
Once work orders are added into JobSite, you may generate a badge, clock in and out of the work order, and add notes and photos. See Adding Work Orders into JobSite for more information.
Should a work order not list in JobSite, check the following issues:
- Scheduled Date/Time is in the past: Ask your employer to move the scheduled date/time into the future so you can add it into JobSite.
- The work order, tracking number, or service ID does not exist in the system. Confirm the correct work order number with your employer.
- The work order was either completed or cancelled. Contact your employer about the status of the work order.