On the home page you will see the modules listed below. Your actual views may vary, depending on your user permissions configured by your ServiceChannel administrator.
- Locations: View a list of locations to which you have access, by list view or map view.
- When location services is enabled, the list will sort by distance, with the location closest to you listed on top (list view) or pinned to the map (map view).
- By default, you will see Locations in list view.
- When selecting a Location, you will see all Work Orders and Proposals associated with that location. You may also create Work Orders for that location.
- Search: Use to quickly find
- Work Orders by tracking number, work order number, or purchase order number;
- Proposals by proposal number; and
- Locations by Location ID, partial or full location name, address, zip code, or other related keywords.
- WOs (Work Orders): View and modify work orders across all permissioned locations. You may also create a work order through here, which will prompt you to first choose a Location before entering the work order.
- Proposals (permissioned access): View and take action on proposals across all permissioned locations.
- Audits (permissioned access): Conduct inspections of items at a site, alongside a configured checklist. See "About Site Audit Mobile" for more information.
- Site Access (permissioned access): Review and scan access badges for service providers. See “Site Access for SC Mobile” for more information.
- Alerts: Allows you to turn on mobile notifications to help you manage work orders.
You will also see the following navigational icons:
Back Arrow: allows you to go back to the previous page, until you reach the home page.
Magnifying Glass: the Search feature so you can find work orders, proposals, and locations.
Hamburger Menu (horizontal lines): allows you to quickly navigate to the home screen, as well as to the Search, Locations and Work Orders screens, and other modules to which you may have access.