Each site audit submitted through SC Mobile is listed in Site Planning Manager - Reports. Permissioned users can:
- review all site audits,
- filter and sort audits;
- download individual site audit data; and
- download filtered audit data.
You can also drill down into each audit to view checklists, ratings, media files, comments, work orders, and quantities or costs. See Reviewing the Site Audit Report for more information.
The Site Audit Reports List
Each audit line item consists of the following:
- Audit number. The unique audit number assigned to each audit.
- Auditor's name. The first and last name of the person that submitted the audit.
- Audit date. The date the audit was submitted through SC Mobile.
- Audit type. The type of the audit selected in SC Mobile, as configured in Site Planning Manager - Admin.
- Overall score. Calculated "Pass" against "Fail" rating values for checklist items within the audit. See Site Planning Rating System and Overall Audit Score Calculation, below, for more information on how this score is derived.
- Location information. The location ID, location name, and the address where the audit was conducted. Click the location information to open the Locations module.
- View. Drill down into the audit to see checklists, checklist items, ratings, media files, comments, work orders, and quantities or costs. Click anywhere else except location information and Download XLS to drill down into the audit.
- Download XLS. Download the audit data submitted by the auditor.
The rating system for each item is configured in Site Planning Manager - Admin. While an auditor is on-site, (s)he will rate each listed checklist item using either:
- Pass or Fail system, as indicated by either a green check mark (Pass) or a red X (Fail); or
- Numeric system, as indicated by a 1-5 rating scale:
- Fail: rating of 1 or 2
- Pass: rating of 3, 4, or 5
Checklist items without a rating have NA listed in the ratings box. An auditor may mark a checklist item as N/A, for example, when a particular checklist item is not at the location, or when rating the checklist item is not applicable for that location.
Audit checklist line items marked as NA are excluded from the overall audit score. In other words, audit scores are solely calculated on checklist items marked as "Pass" against those marked as "Fail."
Checklist items may also have a different level of impact on the audit score. Veto checklist items, which are marked with a warning sign, have the highest impact on the audit score. When at least one of the Veto checklist items is marked as "Fail", the total score of the audit drops to 1%. However, when the same item gets "Pass", it is counted as a regular checklist item. Ignore checklist items, which are marked with a semi-filled circle, are ignored when the audit score is calculated.
Filters, located on the left of the Site Audit Reports list, help you find the required reports so that you can take action faster. You can filter audits by the following criteria:
- Date. Past month, past 3 months, past year, or custom date range. By default, the list contains all reports for the past month.
- Location. Location ID, Location Name, District, Region, or Country.
- Audit Type. Active audit types, as configured in Site Planning Manager - Admin.
- Inspected by. Auditors that submitted the audit.
- Audit Score. 100% score only, 0% score only, or a custom range.
- With/Without Work Orders. Audits that have or do not have related work orders.
- With/Without Photos/Videos. Audits that have or do not have related photos/videos.
You can also sort the reports by date, type, and score. Select the sorting criterion in the upper right corner of the page and click the sorting icon to toggle between the ascending and descending order. By default, the reports list is sorted by date in the descending order.