Site Planning Manager, formerly known as Site Audit Mobile, is a module within the ServiceChannel Mobile app (or SC Mobile), used to inspect active locations and related assets. Within the app, you can inspect previously-specified checklist items that live within checklists, while each checklist lives within an area.
Permissioned users with the Site Audit Auditor role will see the Audits section on the home page of SC Mobile.
- Search for ServiceChannel either in the App Store (Apple iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android) and download the app.
- Tap the SC Mobile icon on your device to launch the app. The login page appears.
- On the User ID tab, enter your ServiceChannel username and password.
- To login with single sign-on using a Mobile Access Code, tap the SSO ID tab, and then enter your mobile access code.
- Tap Login. The home page appears.
- Tap Audits. The Site Audits page appears.
SC Mobile Connectivity Requirements
Wi-Fi or Cellular Data
You need an Internet connection either through Wi-Fi or cellular data to do the following:
- sign in to the SC Mobile app;
- select a location to perform an audit;
- create a work order; and
- upload site audit results.
You do not need an Internet connection to conduct the actual audit so that you may do so in areas where connectivity may not be reliable, such as a basement or a location in a remote area.
Your device's Location Services allow permissioned apps to locate you via GPS. SC Mobile uses Location Services to sort the locations list.
- While Location Services is turned on. The Location List view sorts your assigned locations by distance closest to you, and your current location is pinpointed in the Map view.
- While Location Services is turned off. The Location List view sorts your assigned locations by Location ID, and the Map view displays an overall world view of your assigned locations.
SC Mobile does not use Location Services while you logged out of the app.
Camera and Media Files Access
While conducting audits, you can take photos and videos of issues and attach them to audits. Your mobile device may ask for permission to access your camera and/or media files for the sole purpose of taking and attaching photos and videos related to the audit.