Once the Site Audit Template is complete, upload it into Site Audit Setup as an Audit Type. In Site Audit Setup, you may see a list of existing Audit Types already configured for your organization. (Note: First-time Site Audit Setup users will see a blank page.)
When choosing to name the Audit Type Name, we recommend a descriptive name that your auditors can easily identify. The Audit Type Name configured in Site Audit Setup is the exact name that will appear in SC Mobile for your auditors, as well as the name that will appear in the Site Audits report.
How to Add a New Audit Type:
Important: Once you save an Audit Type Name it cannot be changed. Also, once an Audit Type is uploaded it cannot be deleted, only inactivated.
- In Site Audit Setup, click Add New Audit Type at the top of the table. The Add New Audit Type modal appears.
- In the Name field, enter an Audit Type Name. (Note: Once you save the Audit Type Name, it cannot be changed.)
- Below the Name field, click Browse to select your Site Audit Excel Template.
- Click Save. The Upload Template Summary appears indicating whether your Template passed or failed validation:
- When Import is Successful: Click Close. The new Audit Type appears under the Active Audit Types tab.
- When Import Fails: The validation errors will indicate the exact sheets, rows, and columns where error(s) exist.
- Make note of these validation errors. (Tip: Keep this window open while you review each line item listed against the template.)
- Return to the Site Audit Excel Template to fix the noted errors.
- Back In the validation modal, click Browse and then select the template to upload again. When validation passes, click Close. The new Audit Type appears under the Active Audit Types tab.