The Settings menu option of Compliance Manager can be used to set individual users’ preferences as well as to manage company-level settings.
Users in your company can manage their basic and/or company settings based on the roles assigned to them:
- All users: personal preferences
- Users with Sys Admin (System Administrator) role: personal preferences plus company settings
How to Access Settings
- In the far-right corner of the submenu at the top, click Settings (gear icon). The Settings page appears, with the Personal tab selected by default.
Note: Only users with Sys Admin role will see the Company Settings tab.
Under the Personal tab, you can:
- Change password
- Update email notification preference
- Update Single Sign On settings between Service Automation and Compliance Manager
Users with Sys Admin roles can also modify company-level settings and:
- Manage users’ access to Compliance Manager as well as their permissions and roles
- Manage alert subscriptions for expiration notifications or changes to key information such as tax ID or dispatch preferences of service providers
- Manage company settings such as search statistic visibility and private network acceptance criteria
- Manage company information by updating any changes to company name, address, or contact details
- Manage message templates for easy handling of bulk mails, such as invitations and custom messages