You can search for service provider profiles in Fixxbook, and invite desired service providers to join your private network. Invitations can be sent either to a single provider or to multiple providers at once. By default all invitations are valid for 30 days, after which they expire. Depending on your needs, you may set different invitation expiration dates.
Note: If you have enabled the Open Invitation option, service providers will be able to send requests to join your private network. Please contact your ServiceChannel representative for more information on how to enable this option.
How to Send an Invitation to a Single Service Provider
- On the Compliance Summary page, hover your mouse over the Contractors tab, and then in the displayed list of options, click Invitations. The Active Invitations page displays.
- In the top-left, click Create Invitation. The Create Invitation page displays.
- Click Send Invite to single company. The Invitation Information page displays, with sender email and invitation expiration dates autofilled.
- In the Recipient email box, enter the service provider’s email.
- Click the Recipient company textbox.
- Service providers with an existing Fixxbook profile will have the Recipient company, Recipient name, and Recipient subject fields autofilled.
- Service providers without an existing Fixxbook profile will not have these fields populated. You need to fill these fields.
- (Optional) Enter your company’s unique identification code for the service provider in the Recipient vendor id text field.
- (Optional) Check the box next to add sender email to [CC] to receive an email copy of the invitation.
- (Optional) Click the calendar and select a new date to change the default expiration date.
- (Optional) Click Assign Labels to assign a label to the invitation, and then in the list of labels displayed, check the box(es) next to the required label names.
- (Optional) Edit the prefilled Introduction.
- (Optional) To add trade and region, in the Details for Trades section, select the trade, country, state, and county in the appropriate drop-down lists, and click Add. Repeat this step to add more trades.
- (Optional) In the Signature textbox, enter the desired information.
- Click Send Invitation. The invitation is sent to the service provider.
How to Send Invitations in Bulk
- On the Compliance Summary page, hover your mouse over the Contractors tab, and then in the list of options displayed, click Invitations. The Active Invitations page displays.
- In the top-left, in the Invitations section, click Create Invitation. The Create Invitation page displays.
- Click Send Invitations in Bulk. The Invitations bulk upload page opens.
- Click Link to sample template, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete downloading the template.
- Open the file, and delete the sample data provided. Enter the company information, recipient email, expiration date for each invitation, and other optional fields for each invitation you want to send.
- Save the file as Tab Delimited Text. Follow the on-screen instructions to continue saving the file in tab delimited text format.
- In the Invitations bulk upload page, in step 3, click Choose File and browse to the desired location and select the required file.
- Click Load. The Invitations bulk upload page is refreshed and the list of recipients displays, along with the rest of the information fields needed to send the invitation.
Tip: You can sort the recipient list to view desired information at the top.
- (Optional) Edit the prefilled Recipient subject as required in the Invitation information section.
- (Optional) Check the box next to add sender email to [CC] to receive a copy of the invitation email.
- (Optional) Check the box(es) next to the required label names to assign a label(s) to the service providers you are inviting to your private network.
- (Optional) Edit the Introduction field as required in the Create your invite section.
- (Optional) To add trade and region, in the Details for Trades section, select the trade, country, state, and county in the appropriate drop-down lists, and then click Add. Repeat this step to add more trades.
- Click Send Invitations. To view the delivery status of the invitations, scroll up to the Invitations Status section, and then scroll to the right in the list. The Result column displays the details.
Once you upload the filled in invitation template file, the recipients’ information is listed in the How to create the upload file? section.
How to Change the Number of Recipients Listed in a Page
- In the How to create the upload file? section, click Show, and then the required number. The list refreshes and the selected number of invitations displays.
How to Sort the Recipient List
- In the How to create the upload file? section, click the up or down arrow next to business name, contact name, email address, expiration date, SC Provider ID, Vendor ID, or Action/Error.
Note that the Action/Error field name changes to Result after you send the invitations.
How to Search for an Invitation Entry
- Enter the first few letters of the company name, recipient name, recipient email, invitation expiration date, SC Provider ID, Vendor ID, or action. The relevant invitation entry displays.