Regular analysis of your service providers’ compliance helps you reduce risks related to your service provider network. From the Compliance Summary page, you can send notification to service providers, export their information, or review their profiles and manage them.
The Results section of the Compliance Summary page displays the compliance of your service provider network. The symbols under the column headers represent whether a service provider complies with the specific requirement.
Expires soon (Click the symbol to view the expiration date)
Viewing Overall Compliance Status of Your Private Network
On the Compliance Summary page, the overall compliance percentage is indicated on the #% Overall Compliance of # Contractors section at the top-left.
This percentage represents the compliance of your entire private network, regardless of the filters applied.
How to View Compliant Service Providers
- In the Results section, click the #% Compliant button at the top-left. The list of all your compliant service providers is displayed, arranged alphabetically.
Tip: To arrange the list of service providers in reverse alphabetical order, in the top-left section of Results, click the Contractors header twice.
Note: To return to viewing the results for both compliant and non-compliant service providers, click Contractors.
How to View Non-Compliant Service Providers
- In the Results section of the Compliance Summary page, click the #% Non-Compliant button . The list of all your non-compliant service providers displays, arranged alphabetically. The number on top of each column represents the number of non-compliant service providers for that requirement.
Note: To arrange the list in reverse alphabetical order, click the Contractors link twice.
- (Optional) To arrange the list of service providers based on the compliance percentage, click the Compliance % link on the top-left section of Results. Service providers with the lowest compliance levels are listed at the top of the list.
Note: Clicking the Compliance % link again lists service providers with the highest compliance levels first.
- (Optional) To view non-compliance with any one requirement, click the appropriate column header. The results are rearranged with non-compliant service providers at the top.
Note: Clicking the column header again displays compliant service providers at the top.
Note: To return to viewing the compliance data for both compliant and non-compliant service providers, click Contractors.
Displaying Requirements in Compliance Summary
You can view the compliance status for both standard and mandatory custom requirements on the Compliance Summary page. You can also select the specific requirements that you want to appear in the Results section.
How to Choose Requirements to Display in the Compliance Summary
- On the Compliance Summary page, click the arrow head next to Column Selector # of #.
- Check the box(es) next to the desired requirements. To select all the requirements, check the box next to All Columns. The page refreshes and the compliance information for the selected requirements appears.
Tip: In the Column Selector # of # list, drag the requirement names up or down to set the order in which you want the requirements to appear in the Results section.
Using the filter and search options, you can locate specific service providers by trade, primary rank status, or name and view their compliance information. You can use these three search options independently or you can use a combination of these options, such as searching for primary ranked service providers performing a specific trade.
Searching by Trade
Sometimes, you might want to search for service providers based on their trade. For example, when you have a planned maintenance pertaining to one trade, such as flood and storm cleanup, coming up, you could use the search filters to view the compliance levels of only the service providers performing that trade.
How to Search for Service Providers by Trade
- In the Filter and Search section of the Compliance Summary page, open the Select a Trade drop-down list. Alternately, enter the first few letters of the trade name in the Select a trade box. The drop-down list opens listing the trades.
- Click the desired trade name. The Results section displays the compliance of service providers performing the specific trade.
Searching by Primary Ranking
This option helps you quickly check the compliance of primary ranked service providers for all trades.
How to Search for Service Providers by Primary Ranking
- On the Compliance Summary page, select the box next to Only Show Primary Ranked Contractors. The Results section displays the compliance of primary ranked service providers.
Tip: You can also view the compliance of primary ranked service providers providing a specific trade or by their name by using the trade and name search options in combination with primary ranking.
Searching by Name
This search option lets you look for specific service providers by their name and view their compliance with your requirements.
How to Search for Service Providers by Name
- On the Compliance Summary page, enter the service provider’s name (or the first few letters of the service provider’s name) in the Search for a Contractor textbox, and click the magnifying glass icon. The Results section displays the compliance of the service provider with your requirements.
Note: If you selected trade and/or primary rank status, the service provider with the specific name and performing the specific trade, and/or having a primary rank is listed.
In case you want to add service provider compliance information to other systems, or share the information with other users, you can download the information.
How to Export Compliance Information
- On the Compliance Summary page, check the boxes next to the desired service providers’ names. To select all service providers, in the top-left of the Results section, check the box next to Contractors.
- Click the Export Contractor(s) button. The selected service providers’ compliance information is downloaded to your device.
Managing a Service Provider from Compliance Summary
In addition to viewing compliance information of your service providers from the Compliance Summary page, you can also review their profiles. From a service provider’s profile, you can manage the provider by performing several actions such as sending section incomplete reminders or reviewing financial information.